[Talk-nz] If something has a name:mi, it should probably have a name:en

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:47:47 UTC 2019

Not sure how you'd do a mechanic edit. How would you know if the name tag
is in en or mi? That's the whole point of needing to specify the language
of the name tag for multilingual countries. Same reason why maps.me adds
name:en plus name when you edit.

Yes you could compare the two tag values but there are many ways that might
not work.