[Talk-nz] [nzopengis] Announcing: OpenStreetCam competition

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Jan 18 21:22:51 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am not sure if user david-blyth is reading on this list -- if you are, please get in touch to get your gift card.

For all others, the competition is still ongoing and you have until Jan 31 to make your way into the top 3 contributors over the months of December 2018 and January 2019 and win a $25 or $100 gift card.

Some stats so far: we started at 17 955 images in New Zealand on Dec 1, now we are at 227 644 covering 5430 km of which 3140 unique.

Happy mapping / capturing :)
--
 Martijn van Exel
 m at rtijn.org