[Talk-nz] Bicycle Routes (Great Rides and Heartland Rides)

mail at jmuehldorfer.de mail at jmuehldorfer.de
Mon Aug 16 12:05:34 UTC 2021

Hi Talk-NZ,

I myself am not from NZ, but I do have a look at bicycle routes around
the world and compiled a list of all the offical Great Rides and
Heartland Rides in New Zealand.
Some trails are great, but these are still in bad shape:
Great Lake Trail (Taupo), Queen Charlotte Track, Coppermine Trail, The
Old Ghost Road, St James Cycle Trail, Roxburgh Gorge Trail

Reaching out to offical places to get permission to use their data has
been a failure (except Hurunui Heartland Ride, big thanks to the trail
coordinator)

If you happen to have a GPS log of any of those trails or know people
who might I'd be very grateful!

Best regards
Jakob