[Talk-nz] LINZ data import: JOSM and a question about tagging

Mark Begbie mark at begbie.org
Mon Sep 13 09:10:39 UTC 2021

I would also appreciate a defined way to map marae. I've seen a few approaches leveraging either religious or community facility tagging. None of these seem to be a really good fit though.

Around Tauranga Moana there are many marae, and if you head down to the Eastern Cape there are a really large number.

Sorry, no suggestions, but support for agreeing an approach.

Mark