[Talk-pacific] OpenStreetMap Special Interest Group Charter

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 02:19:04 UTC 2021

Hi again,

We met today and made good progress on the charter.
I have summarised what we discussed in the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/12GJHVCYbV7ZD-nvDtBA0RB8Xkqvfhbz6Hc_h3NTaRr4/edit#>
.

Key things to note:

   1. We're aiming to have a final version of the charter by January 31st,
   so please review and make suggestions before then.
   2. Participation in the SIG is open to all. You can join meetings/give
   feedback whenever you like.
   3. A steering committee is needed to ensure the SIG reports to OSGeo
   Oceania and the rest of the community. This is also necessary when it comes
   to financial decisions. Please note your name down on the agenda if you'd
   like to be on the committee.
   4. The committee will need a chair. Again, put your hand up if you'd
   like to play this role.

Thanks to everyone who came today and the many providing feedback in the
document. It's a huge help.

Ed