[talk-ph] render view question

discussions on the Philippines talk-ph at openstreetmap.org
Sat Aug 2 10:42:55 BST 2008

Hello All,

I have a question about the rendering.  I drew some updates last week and they can now be seen on the live map view.

Some structures I drew like hospitals and churches do not show up with the corresponding icon for that structure.  Like there should be a cross for hospitals and a church icon for churches.  And in some cases, I drew an enclosing polygon around the building but that outline is not rendered.  I wonder why that is.

I put the appropriate amenity tag and name tag for each one naman.

Example.  Look at Makati med here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.55841&lon=121.01451&zoom=17

Regards,
Paolo

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and authorized recipients.  It may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is subject to the conditions in http://www.smart.com.ph/disclaimer.