[talk-ph] QC administrative boundaries

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 07:22:23 GMT 2008

Can you be more specific?  Is it off as a whole or just particular areas?

I suggest you use openstreetbugs for identifying errors,
http://openstreetbugs.appspot.com/

or correct them as you see it appropriate

I already connected your west and south triangle boundaries to what I added.

keep on mapping,
maning

PS.  Thank you for updating the city status in the wiki as well.