[talk-ph] editing Sta. Cruz Laguna

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 10:18:53 GMT 2008

Last weekend I went to Sta Cruz, Laguna (hell of a traffic!).  Of
course I looged a gps trace:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/maning/traces/266829

One thing I discovered, the Sta Cruz area needs a lot of work.  I
haven't touch much of the roads within the Poblacion because my trace
is a little bit crappy, but I hope it can help in improving the area.
The Sta. Cruz is the Capital of Laguna and has a lot of history.  I
enjoyed my trip around the town (except the traffic on the way home!)
and I hope there would be more mappers involve there.

| __.-._  |"Ohhh. Great warrior. Wars not make one great." -Yoda     |
| '-._"7' |"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden|
|  /'.-c  |Linux registered user #402901, http://counter.li.org/     |
|  |  /T  |http://esambale.wikispaces.com/ |
| _)_/L I http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/ |