[talk-ph] Spicing up [[WikiProject Philippines]]

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 07:16:11 GMT 2008

Hello all,

I've gone ahead and started spicing-up the WikiProject Philippines page over
at the OSM Wiki (http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Philippines).
Hope you all like it! (Wikipedians may notice the similarity with the
Philippine Tambayan, hehehe.)

I would also like to suggest that we try to keep OSM-mapping-related
discussions over on this mailing list instead of talking about it on the OSM
Wiki. Let's reserve the talk pages on the OSM Wiki for talking about how to
organize the Wiki pages (and not about how to tag stuff in OSM). Agree?

Regards,
Eugene / seav
--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com