[talk-ph] road leading to Biak na Bato

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:00:17 GMT 2008

Thanks!  I am waiting for the confirmation of a local People's
Organization in the area for allowing Openstreetmap to add their data:
park boundaries, trails, landuse, lots and lots of caves (over a
hundred I think)!  I hope we can add them soon.

PS:  btw, I was one of the staff who organized the local cave/tour
guiding group in the Park.