[talk-ph] Status of Marikina, Philippine roads 20081215

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 01:35:55 GMT 2008

> ..... but wait: landuse tags are still incomplete in Marikina. :P
Yes, yes will do that.  I'm still figuring out how to do it either by
relations or whatevah.

> b: What about completely deleting a tag which i cannot verify and/or correct at all?
> c: Do you have similar experience with the data from "http://www.freewebs.com/phroadguide/". Are they generally inaccurate?
> d. With regard to b. and c.: If there are a lot of wrong tags in that imported database, it would be fairly a long and complicated process to put them all through the bugreport site, i guess.

The jklinc aka phroadguide-rpmap-waypoints-POI import is an aggregate
of a lot of waypoints from various contributors through the years.  A
lot of redevelopment is happening in Metro Manila so some maybe gone
already.  In my experience small private schools seem to sprout like
mushroom and then fade away.  You can move them and if possible add a
tag like "notes:moved from original location or some sort".

If you are definitely sure it's not there anymore, press the "Delete" button.