[talk-ph] editing some in angeles area

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Sun Dec 28 17:38:56 GMT 2008

Maning,
I've done almost all the major streets of Magalang, which is just near
Angeles, and a few bits and bobs in Angeles (such as the expressway
exit), Arayat and Mexico. I am new to OSM, so I am learning while doing.
Can you direct me to a couple of examples of "unconnected intersections"
and tell me how to fix it. I just want to make sure I'm doing it the
right way.
Ronny.