[talk-ph] OSM Philippines University mapping contest

ian lopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 14:37:06 GMT 2008

Good idea, but I think that we successfully mapped certain major universities and/or coleges like Ateneo de Manila & the DLSU - Taft Campus (and don't forget the University of Santo Tomas). First, let's be more Metro-Manila specific first, since we don't have up-close Yahoo! aerial imagery in certain regional centers. Hopefully, we'll work our way and have a good coverage in these areas.

And you're right: we need alot of coordination.