[talk-ph] Various

Ian Haylock haylocki at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 24 14:04:10 GMT 2008

Sorry,

-1 from me.

I think using country specific tags like "barangay" will cause problems with people who use the data.

As a hypothetical example, suppose someone wanted to list all the villages in the osm database. If all the different countries used a different name for village, such a simple task would become a pain in the A**.

Cheers, Ian