[talk-ph] National Borders & Highways

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 02:19:04 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm planning to add provincial boundaries for the Philippines
following IanLopez' recommendation:
tag:
boundary=administrative
admin_level=4
> Level 4 = borders of the various provinces & Metro Manila

I will clean-up the boundaries and upload them within the week.  I
will also just add internal boundaries, meaning boundaries within
Islands like in Mindanao.  I will not add boundaries of island
provinces like Palawan or Mindoro.

Any comments?

--