[talk-ph] OSM navigation Software

PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph
Tue Sep 2 12:27:14 BST 2008

Hi All,

Has anybody tried any of the OSM navigation/routing software?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Routing

None of them seem to work very well for windows on a PC.

I tried:
        Travelling salesman - hangs when I run the JAR file

        Navit - seems to run only for linux

        Gosmore - when I run it, it returns an error - cannot read gosmore.pak

- Paolo

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and authorized recipients.  It may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is subject to the conditions in http://www.smart.com.ph/disclaimer.