[talk-ph] Firefox 3 and JOSM YWMS

PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph
Fri Sep 12 13:02:24 BST 2008

Has anybody encountered a problem with upgrading firefox 3.  On my PC, it causes the Yahoo WMS to fail to work.

Any ideas?  I am tempted to uninstall firefox 3 now.

BTW, I've enrolled myself in the talk-osm and newbies mailing lists but it seems I have not been approved up to now.

- paolo

This communication is intended solely for the use of the addressee and authorized recipients.  It may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is subject to the conditions in http://www.smart.com.ph/disclaimer.