[talk-ph] routing problems in Pampanga area

ian lopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 09:54:12 BST 2009

I fixed certain portions of the Gapan-San Fernando-Olongapo road (only the portion between the 2 malls to Bacolor) yesterday and just moments ago.

The mistake which was discussed here is because of the direction of the way(s). Make sure that it "points" to the apropriate direction, to prevent future mistakes. Also, I believe that this could be the culprit.