[talk-ph] changes of raod types

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 03:06:51 BST 2009

I'm not objecting but I'm somehow curious about recent
reclassifications of several major roads lately:

1.  Portions of Commonwealth from trunk to primary:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.66209&lon=121.06976&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

2. Mindanao Ave from primary to trunk:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.67085&lon=121.03234&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

3.  Some parts of Quirino are either primary or trunk:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.69974&lon=121.03273&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

4.  MacArthur Hiway from primary to trunk:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.6755&lon=120.982&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

If we follow this trend, then I think Roxas Blvd should also be trunk as well:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.53551&lon=121.00028&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

Which means Metro Manila roads will be a whole lot greener (in the map
at least).

PS. Apologies for non-manila members