[talk-ph] Draft "MoA" between the OSM-F and any possible localchapter

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 07:18:13 BST 2009

Andre, I think local chapter members will also have individual voting rights
to OSMF decisions in addition to the local chapter having a legal position
to represent OSMF in a local jurisdiction (including legal use of trademarks
etc.).

But as I've said before, nobody should be forced to become a member of OSMF
or a local chapter just to contribute to OSM. So even a small 10-member
OSM-PH for the purposes of promotion and interaction with other
organizations (NGOs, LGUs, media) would serve the Filipino OSM community
just as well.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com