[talk-ph] GPS logger/receiver on Linux

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Wed Aug 19 14:14:09 BST 2009

Brilliant!
In my case it's:
$ gpsbabel -t -w -i iblue747 -f /dev/rfcomm0 -o gpx -F out.gpx
At least I have made connection with the little bugger now!
I downloaded a completely empty gpx file, which I found a bit strange,
as I did log a couple of routes. Nevertheless, it's a step forward :)
More testing on the trip and when I'm in the Phils.
Ronny.