[talk-ph] more address info in Makati

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 07:30:06 BST 2009

This data was actually collected before by Neil when he added the buildings.
But he used addr:building instead of addr:housenumber of the Karlsruhe
Schema. I just renamed the tags. Now the problem is, Mapnik, when it sees a
building number, displays that instead of the building name. I think it
should display both like Osmarender. (Maybe I'll file an enhancement ticket
for this.) Also, not all of them have addr:street.

As for search, the "official" OSM Name Finder service is out-of-date since
January so you can't actually do address searching for these data using the
OSM website.

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 11:41 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com