[talk-ph] Fwd: [OSM-talk] RR8 - Possible International Vandal(assistance required in various countries)

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Mon Aug 31 05:10:59 BST 2009

I have the same experience with the contributor "Anthony Balico" he add
many roads mostly big edits and these roads overlaps the existing roads.
For instance this:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=8.50999&lon=125.9716&zoom=15&layers=B0
00FTTT

The "Davao-Surigao" road (primary road) was edited by Maning the the
data was authentic because it came from me (i shared my data to maning)
then there is an overlap trunk road (i removed the road classification
so that the road will not appear on the map) and when I checked the
traces uploaded by the contributor I found none.

And here's another one from contributor Pelegrino Jessie:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=7.6816&lon=126.0696&zoom=13&layers=B00
0FTFT

When I checked the yahoo image there was no thing to map in the area (I
just don't know, I've not been in the area).

Best,

murlwe