[talk-ph] UPLB mapped purely with GPS!

ian lopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 05:45:14 GMT 2009

So far, I've managed to map a good portion of the lower campus, but I'm having some problems with some building ways (CAS Annex 1, Physical Science building).

Also, I'm now in the tedious process of adding bus stops (highway=bus_stop, they're actually jeepney stops), highway crossings (highway=crossing), and speed bumps (traffic_calming=hump), and updating more areas within and beyond UPLB (specific targets: College of Economics and Management [http://osm.org/go/4zgOPiYHD-- ], College of Engineering and Agro-Industrial Technology [http://osm.org/go/4zgOkAxNX-- ], and the Upper campus area [http://osm.org/go/4zgOLeA4E- ].

So far, I don't have friends who are willing to make more traces of the UPLB area. Maybe the mapping party can be organized sometime in February.

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to
 me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/