[talk-ph] new activity around Valenzuela and Bulacan

ian lopez ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 03:23:34 GMT 2009

I also found some new edits in the Hadsan area ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=10.27997&lon=123.99473&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF ). Regarding the new edits, one has been editing since March (he "intensified" his editing campaign last October), while the other has been editing since a few days ago. We can encourage those new users to join the talk-ph mailing list (read: this mailing list).

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny Ribera: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.
-----
http://ianlopez1115.wordpress.com/