[talk-ph] SCTEX Interchange errors

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 03:53:09 GMT 2009

I found the problem. There are two unconnected nodes in the interchange. I
merged those two nodes in this changeset:

Somebody should then use the GPX traces to adjust the shape of the roads.
But otherwise, the data should now be properly routable (at least in OSM).
It will take a while for the fixes to propagate to the various tools and
maps (Cloudmade, YOURS, OSM-PH Garmin Map, etc.).

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com