[talk-ph] Philippines first gps2go recipient

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:15:00 GMT 2009

Hi,

The pledges I received is more then enough for custom duties.  Thanks
to all of you!  I will get the units within the week and perhaps and
collect the money to people on the meet-up on Saturday.
If there are excess money left perhaps we can buy some SD cards for
the units.  Is everybody OK with that?