[talk-ph] seeing new mappers lately

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Mon Feb 2 16:42:43 GMT 2009

I, for one, appreciated the message when you sent it to me. I joined
this list and added my name in the wiki because of it, and I think it's
a nice gesture - and very important for building the community.
Maybe you could add a little disclaimer on the bottom, for the "kabalat
kapaya" (sensitive) people out there, explaining that it's a personal
greeting, where you got the email address from and that no more email
will be send as a result of this, so "if you don't want to see any more
emails like this, you don't have to do anything. Unless you will be in
touch, this is the first and last.". Something like that.
Ronny.