[talk-ph] Any nice Java GPS trace logger for Sony Ericsson phones?

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 17:15:02 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

I've been given a sort of demo unit of the Sony Ericsson W760, which has
been described as the first Walkman with a GPS antenna.

It's got the Google Maps app and the Wayfinder Navigator app pre-installed,
but these don't let me record traces. There's a rudimentary log feature in
the phone but it only records once a minute--hardly enough to based OSM data
on.

So any of you guys know of any good free Java app that can record GPS
traces? The phone comes equiped with a 2GB memory card. :-)

~ Eugene / seav
--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com