[talk-ph] need help in updating an area

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 10:59:41 GMT 2009

Hi,

I have been updating a specific area for an assistance to an NGO.  I
have been struggling with doing OSM mapping these days due to work
schedule.  So why not throw a plea to the crowd.
So here goes, I need help getting as much information as we can around
this area:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.7125&lon=121.227&zoom=13&layers=0B00FTF

Basically all roads (tracks, trails, etc), waterways, landuse and
other info you can add in OSM.

I will be tracking changes around this area for a week and hope to
finish the map within this week.  Thank you in advance for all your
help.