[talk-ph] testing new OSM-Philippines Garmin routable (20090128)

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 02:13:15 GMT 2009

Thanks for this Maning ... will of course be more than happy to help test it

But, first,  how do I get this .img file into mapsource then to my garmin
276C?  My problem is, the "SD" card for the 276C is a garmin specific
(non-generic) card.  And so, I could not put the .img file via a card reader
directly into the folders of the card.  I need Mapsource to upload maps to
the unit.  I am used to having exe format for the maps to load itself to
Mapsource ... how do I load a .img into mapsource?

:>) ed

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:01 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Garmin users,
>
> Please test this new routable OSM-Philippine map:
> http://esambale.wikispaces.com/file/detail/test_gmapsupp_20090128.zip
>
> Date of Data: 20090128
> What's new: Searchable city and street names
>
> Please test test test and report errors.

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph
- reeflife.eppgarcia.com

PADI Divemaster #491048