[talk-ph] some osm-ph database stats as 20090211

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:09:10 GMT 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Eugene Alvin Villar <seav80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think there's a big caveat to these user stats. I think it only considers
> who last edited the node or way masking the original contributor. Plus,
> deletions, merges, and splits are not considered.

Right, the user tag is only for the most recent contributor editing
the tag/way.  Currently, I can't/won't analyze history of each node.
That's a good indicator to look into, more users editing a node/way
could mean better data accuracy.  Or put it another way, untouched
node/way means the data is accurate already.

Percent of contributions belonging to the top 10 contributors:
nodes: 91%
ways : 94%