[talk-ph] OSM Vacation Offer

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:18:30 GMT 2009

I ran this idea among some of my non-OSM friends and acquaintances and they
seem interested ("tempting" is the word).

A travel-photoblogger expressed a concern that P25K might not be enough if
you really wanted to create a Boracay directory (complete with pictures,
contact info, coordinates, etc. of each and every resort, restaurant, and
hotel). Also someone asked, who will shoulder the travel-related expenses?

I'll do some research to get a rough estimate on how long it will likely
take to map the whole of Boracay so we'll know what travel package to get
(3D 2N? or 4D 3N?). I remember it taking me about an hour to walk the whole
stretch of White Beach so it will probably take a whole day just to map out
the White Beach properties.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com