[talk-ph] Luzon Coastline

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Mon Feb 23 06:51:48 GMT 2009

That section of coastline is now 2193 nodes, this will be too big for the
0.6 version of the API, coastline imported by the coastline import tool
would typically make ways of up to 250 nodes if I recall correctly, over
2000 nodes will be a definite problem... It's an odd bit of coastline
tagging though, layer=-1 stands out as the strangest bit...

Along that section of coastline there are some odd bits that could
potentially confuse rendering, such as water areas that overlap, but don't
join, the coastline... But, this shouldn't confuse the coastline checker...

I've split the coastline and fixed up some of these waterway/water area
coastline joins, I'll look to get a copy of the coastline checker running
here to see if I can see what it's problem is with this section...