[talk-ph] Luzon Coastline

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Tue Feb 24 01:19:34 GMT 2009

D Tucny wrote, On Tuesday, February 24, 2009 07:10 AM:
> It's all looking fine at the moment...

Awesome. Of course the Mapnik layer won't update for a while, but I'm still seeing some blue blocks inland on the Osmarender view. Maybe this is part of the problem that the mapper in Turkey reported. Anyway I guess we wait and see.

> I did however find one on the main coastcheck at
> http://tile.openstreetmap.nl/coastlines.html?zoom=14&lat=12.8092&lon=123.26351&layers=B00T

I think that one was just that the way was going clockwise (wet on the left), rather than anticlockwise (wet on the right). Anyway I changed it to anticlockwise. Should be OK in 48 hours.

Jim

--
   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 920 912 5830
   Hong Kong: +852 9100 7586
   w: http://www.datalude.com/