[talk-ph] request edit for this month (coastline)

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 10:38:51 GMT 2009

Uploading edits in Tablas and Romblon group of islands (somebody beat
me to updating the coastline of Sibuyan). ;)
I also found out that some roads of Romblon island were mapped by wmitchell.

There are a lot of unmapped islands and islets not included in the
previous coastline import.  I suggest we start island hunting and add
them to OSM.

Keep on mapping!