[talk-ph] Everytrail.com

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 09:07:39 GMT 2009

I guess we also need to clarify this thing a bit:
http://blog.everytrail.com/?p=33

"Draw on the map
Don't have GPS data? Don't worry. You can draw your route on the map.
Just hit "Continue" on the first step of "Create trip" and you can
draw your route on a Google Map."

Do some of its downloaded gpx trace came from "drawing route on a Gmap"?