[talk-ph] Tapping the SkyscraperCity Philippine Forums community

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:51:39 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

I was thinking that maybe we can tap the SkyscraperCity Philippine Forums
community (http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=295).
As far as I am aware, this is the only online community that religiously
follows every real estate and infrastructure development in the Philippines
(just browse the forums!). I think that they are the best resource community
we can get to help point out which areas we have that are out-of-date and
what needs to be mapped that Yahoo!'s old satellite imagery do not show
(e.g. Frontera Verde, McKinley Hills, Bonifacio Global City, etc.). At the
very least, they can really populate the OpenStreetBugs database.

What do you guys think? :-)

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com