[talk-ph] EveryTrail

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 03:04:25 GMT 2009

I have been looking at the mkgmap compiler for making Garmin routable maps
directly from OSM data ...

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mkgmap

Is this the tool to use?  Perhaps I can help in compiling the maps from time
to time?  I have a system that is Ubuntu-based

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 10:43 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> By mid of this month,  I will release a new routable GARMIN map (if
> that's what you need).  Nahihirapan ako mag-decide kelan ako gagawa
> nito dahil araw-araw may bagong updates sa mapa ;)
>
> On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:06 AM, amf <fuel.me at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I contribute regularly to EveryTrail. I guess the corrections made for
> the
> > San Pablo map were taken from some tracks I posted in everytrail (i maybe
> > wrong though). I use their iPhone app which is quite accurate.
> > About OSM, what's the latest routable OSM map? Thanks!

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph
- reeflife.eppgarcia.com

PADI Divemaster #491048