[talk-ph] OSM Philippines meet-up

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Thu Jan 22 05:48:13 GMT 2009

maning sambale wrote, On Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:02 AM:
> So February 7, 6pm ish it is.
>
> Where?  Please post coordinates :D

OK, well as no-one else is stepping up, I'll provide a possibility in each location, and we can vote on it.

1) Makati. Grappas, Greenbelt 3. Just awesome micro-brewed Czech beer. Enough said.
   <http://openstreetmap.com/?lat=14.539482&lon=120.979234&zoom=18>

2) Mall of Asia, Hooters. Not as seedy as the name suggests. Its on the bay, so nice for a stroll, for people watching, and to watch the sun go down.
   <http://openstreetmap.com/?lat=14.539482&lon=120.979234&zoom=18>

3) Ortigas. Metro Walk. Don't know any specific bars here, but there are a couple and the place is pretty small. In fact Elbow Room is on OSM, so lets just say there.
   <http://openstreetmap.com/?lat=14.587638&lon=121.064539&zoom=18>

My vote is for Grappas. :-) But then again I go there regularly anyway so I'm not too bothered.

Jim

--
   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   Philippines: +63 2 403 1311 / mob: +63 920 912 5830
   Hong Kong: +852 9100 7586
   w: http://www.datalude.com/