[talk-ph] supporting OSM Philippines and representing OSM Philippines to various orgs.

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Tue Jan 27 21:45:59 GMT 2009

Maning, Eugene, Nick,

I am cc'ing Nick Black for his info. He is my fellow OSMF board member who is working on the structure and procedure for OSMF local chapters. It certainly would be great to see a Philippines chapter forming; a very vibrant community is developing and I think you guys are gaining a lot of experience in getting local government and other data contributions that we'd all like to know about.

Mike