[talk-ph] finally met murlwe last friday and some thoughts wediscussed

Marloue Pidor murlwe at mail2Engineer.com
Mon Jul 13 15:27:47 BST 2009

I think Jeff is using JOSM to edit OSM maps and its a good idea for
beginners to have the data right there when they need it other mappers
just spruce up things later. That's what we do anyway.

Best,

murlwe