[talk-ph] mapping request for a small city

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:55:41 BST 2009

Hi,

Just want to let you know that we are being requested to map small
city up north.  All expense will be paid including possibly a small
take home sum. ;)

I'm still arranging the details how long it should take, costs, equipment, etc.

On the top of my mind, my plan is to map all primary and secondary
highway, POIs.  Then conduct a training to local people on how to
maintain the map for updates.

This would be a very intensive mapping effort if anyone is willing to
join for maybe a week or so of mapping, raise you hand!

If you have other ideas just let me know.