[talk-ph] suggest a new mapping party event

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:56:36 BST 2009

This may not be a mapping party, but more of a mapping challenge ...

I have long wondered if anybody will be interested in mapping the actual
shores of Caliraya and Lumot lakes by GPS on a boat or kayak.  We can hire
maybe 2 or 3 boats to go around the lake along the shore then take
tracklogs.  We can also map the resorts, parks and fishing grounds in the
area.  Then, just so it can be said that it is a "party" ... we can have a
picnic in one of the resorts.

... just a suggestion.  what think?

cheers,
ed

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 12:23 PM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> Where to next? Let's make a a long list of mapping bounty here.  If we
> can craft this list, we can start rough planning.
>
> Davao c/o murlwe and smackcode
>

> Place:
> - Somewhere in Metro Manila with very minimal coverage
>

> Date:
> - next month July

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph