[talk-ph] suggest a new mapping party event

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 05:25:28 BST 2009

Maning, Wow, you are so well-oriented in how and where to look for data and
images!   Let's have that tutorial-over-beer, (or is that
beer-over-tutorial) session na nga!  I want to learn how these all fit into
JOSM editing.

thanks!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 9:57 AM, maning sambale
<emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ed,
>
> I think you're out of luck at the moment. :(
>
> On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 11:56 AM, Ed Garcia<eppgarcia at gmail.com> wrote:
> > there is another lake in oriental negros (balinsasayao) that I would like
> > trace kasi
> The only image  I got for this area looks cloudy:
>
> http://edcsns17.cr.usgs.gov/browse/etm/114/53/2009/LE71140532009050EDC00.jpg
>
> http://edcsns17.cr.usgs.gov/browse/etm/114/54/2009/LE71140542009050EDC00.jpg
>
> Both images were taken February 2009.  I'll keep you posted when new
> images arrive (usually after 26 day, depending on the cloudcover)

> wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/
> blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph