[talk-ph] suggest a new mapping party event

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 04:44:54 BST 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Andre Marcelo-Tanner
<andre at enthropia.com>wrote:

> What are is this exactly? by ISM and British School?
> The fort area is a good area for a meeting for all people north and south.
> If so this time we want to secure ourselves a good meeting area where we
> can have Wifi, not too noisy and maybe present with a screen or projector

The McKinley Hills is in this area:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=14.53709&lon=121.05156&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF.
Note that this is a completely different real estate development from
the
Bonifacio Global City area.

There's a couple or so coffeeshops in that area. I'm not so sure if there
are conference rooms (a la Chowking) that can be rented. Maybe I can do an
ocular inspection.