[talk-ph] Arturo jr Esmeralda has invited you to join the Foss Angels team at Kiva

Arturo jr Esmeralda do-not-reply at kiva.org
Sat Jun 13 05:44:28 BST 2009

Hi!

I want to recruit you to my lending team, Foss Angels, on Kiva, a non-profit website that allows you to lend as little as $25 to a specific low-income entrepreneur across the globe. You choose who to lend to - whether a baker in Afghanistan, a goat herder in Uganda, a farmer in Peru, a restaurateur in Cambodia, or a tailor in Iraq - and as they repay the loan, you get your money back.

If you join my lending team, we can work together to alleviate poverty. Once you're a part of the team, you can choose to have a future loan on Kiva "count" towards our team's impact. The loan is still yours, and repayments still come to you - but you can also choose to have the loan show up in our team's collective portfolio, so our team's overall impact will grow!

Check out the Foss Angels lending team, and learn more about lending teams on Kiva in general, by clicking here: http://www.kiva.org/team/foss_angels&_isc=e108d214-57d4-11de-911c-dc6669dc15d3&_te=tr

Thanks,
Arturo jr Esmeralda