[talk-ph] Fwd: RFC: importing Palawan roads

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 07:35:13 BST 2009

Maybe the Palawan data as a whole is not ok, but looking at the image you
supplied for Puerto Princesa, maybe that city's downtown data is still good
enough after shifting it to more or less match the existing OSM data. While
some parts will not be GPS accurate, the data is still pretty much useful
for paper-map style of navigation.

Then when somebody can do the actual surveying, he/she need only adjust the
location of nodes.