[talk-ph] tag for vulcanizing shops

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 12:18:46 BST 2009

(Bit off-topic)

I got curious about this and did some reading. Apparently in other
countries, what we call "vulcanizing" is simply "patching tires".
Vulcanization is actually the process of making raw rubber (you know, the
sap from rubber trees) an elastic solid by having it bind with other
chemicals, usually sulfur. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcanization

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com