[talk-ph] on Philippine baseline

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 11:34:30 GMT 2009

Let's add it! (Other countries have done the same already.)

As for tagging, check out the tagging on this wiki page (Baselines section):
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Maritime_borders

then ref=* should be the point's station name, e.g. "PAB-01"
while the source=* should be "Philippine Republic Act No. 9522"

We can add the territorial waters, contiguous zone, and EEZ later. (We need
the boundary with Malaysia and Taiwan to deal with that.)

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:45 AM, maning sambale <emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com